Admitted Student Profile for Fall 2013
- GPA Middle 50%: 3.56—4.02 (school reported)
- SAT Middle 50%: 1210—1387 (critical reading and mathematics)
- ACT Middle 50%: 27—31
Scholarships & Financial Aid
- 83% of admitted freshmen received some form of financial aid and/or merit scholarship.
- Your admissions application is your application for a merit scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required, except for the United Methodist Scholarship and the Frederick Douglass Distinguished Scholars Program.
- Complete both the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE and Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if you wish to be considered for financial aid.
African American: 7 percent
Caucasian: 53 percent