Preview Day is American University’s (AU) premier open house event for prospective undergraduate students and their families.
Preview Day - February 16, 2015
|Schedule for First-Year Students||Schedule for Transfer Students|
- Guided tour of campus
- Review of the AU admissions process
- Academic overview and showcase by school or college
- Student life and special academic program fair
- Meet admissions representatives
Follow the conversation on Twitter by using #AUPreviewDay.
Before you travel
Before you travel to American University, please call the university information line at (202) 885-1100 to confirm that the university is open and that events are proceeding as scheduled. University closures are posted on the homepage.
In the event of an extreme weather event, the admissions office may cancel prior to the closure of the university. In this event, we will contact registrants via e-mail and phone as well as post a notice on the event webpage.
There are three ways to reserve your spot today for our Preview Day:
- Via your prospective student portal
- Call us at 202-885-6000 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. (ET)
- Complete the form below
To request accommodations for persons with disabilities, call 202-885-6060 at least two weeks in advance.