Transfer Application Deadlines
- Students living in the U.S.: July 1
(March 1 is the deadline to be considered for scholarships/financial aid)
- Students living outside the U.S.: May 1
- Students living in the U.S.: November 1
- Students living outside the U.S.: September 1
- U.S. citizens: April 1
Admitted Transfer Student Profile for Fall 2012
- GPA: 3.3
- University Honors Program: GPA: 3.8
Scholarships & Financial Aid
- To be considered for merit-based scholarships, you must submit a complete admissions application by the March 1 deadline for the fall semester and November 1 for the spring semester.
- To be considered for need-based financial aid, you must submit the CSS Profile and the FAFSA by March 1 for both the fall and spring semester.
African American: 7 percent
Caucasian: 53 percent