Bill, How to Pay
Access Eagle Finance at the Student Portal:
• Sign in to the student portal (myAU.american.edu)
• Click “Finances” under Personalized Links
• Click “Eagle Finance”
• Click on the “Student Finance Button”
At the Make a Payment Tab
• Pay the student account bill online by eCheck. No convenience fee is charged with online eCheck payments.
• Pay the student account bill online by Credit Card (Visa, Master Card or Discover Card only). A nonrefundable credit card convenience fee of 2.55% will be charged.
• Pay the enrollment deposit (seat deposit, tuition deposit and/or housing deposit) by eCheck or by Credit Card (Visa, Master Card or Discover Card only). No convenience fee is charged when making enrollment deposits.
Payments by Mail:
Payments by check may be sent to:
P.O. Box 17539
Baltimore, MD 21297-1539
Payments In Person:
Payments by check or money order may also may be made in person at AU Central, Asbury 201.
Wire Transfer Payments:
American University accepts wire transfers for student payments. Please contact AU Central directly at (202)885-8000 or AUcentral@american.edu for additional information.