Your Go-To Guides
Whether you want to familiarize yourself with the Career Center or seek quick advice without having to schedule an appointment, the Peer Advisors are your go-to guides.
Peer Advisors are on duty in the Career Resource Library during most hours of operation. They are ready and waiting to assist you with your resume or cover letter and to offer demos of online resources such as AU CareerWeb and Going Global. They can also help you tap into our extensive collection of books and periodicals that cover a wide range of career-related topics.
Peer Advisors also visit classrooms and partner with RAs and student club leaders to present information about job and internship searching, networking, resume and cover letter writing, and interviewing. To request a presentation or workshop, complete this form.
The 2015-2016 peer advisor team includes:
- Eesha Bhave, senior political science & int'l studies double major
- Dan Fitzgerald, sophomore international studies and economics double major
- Steven Marchio, junior political science major & communication studies minor
- Eliana Peck, senior philosophy major & law & society minor
- Suzanna Steele, sophomore communications, law, economics, and government (CLEG) major & Spanish minor
Peer Advisors complete intensive training at the beginning of their one-year term and participate in ongoing professional development to continually hone their knowledge and skills.