Your Go-To Guides
Whether you want to familiarize yourself with the Career Center or seek quick advice without having to schedule an appointment, the Peer Advisors are your go-to guides.
Peer Advisors are on duty in the Career Resource Library during most hours of operation. They are ready and waiting to assist you with your resume or cover letter and to offer demos of virtual tools such as AU CareerWeb and Resume Builder. They can also help you tap into our extensive collection of books and periodicals that cover a wide range of career-related topics.
Peer Advisors also visit classrooms and partner with RAs and student club leaders to present information about job and internship searching, networking, resume and cover letter writing, and interviewing. To request a presentation or workshop, complete this form and return it to email@example.com.
The 2013-2014 peer advisor team includes:
- Charlotte Goodenow, sophomore intl. studies & business administration double major & French minor
- Eliana Peck, sophomore philosophy major
- Ellen Petersen, junior computer science major & int’l studies minor
- Madhavi Reddi, senior film & media arts major & marketing minor
- Gabriela Siem, senior intl. studies & business administration major & Spanish & Latin American studies & communications minor
Peer Advisors complete intensive training at the beginning of their one-year term and participate in ongoing professional development to continually hone their knowledge and skills.