Certificate in Technology in Arts Management
- 12 credit hours of approved coursework with grades of C or better. Grades of C- or D in certificate program courses are not accepted toward the fulfillment of certificate requirements, although these grades will be included in the calculation of the GPA. Students must have at least a 3.0 GPA in certificate courses in order to be awarded a certificate.
- Students in certificate programs must take a minimum of 6 credit hours during each 12-month period and complete the certificate in four years.
- International students must enroll in 9 credit hours each semester (except for summer).
- A maximum of 3 credit hours earned at an accredited college or university may be applied toward the certificate as transfer credit.
- PERF-503 Technology and Fundraising (3)
- PERF-572 Introduction to Technology in Arts Management (3)
- PERF-573 Technology and Marketing the Arts (3)
- PERF-672 Rotating Topics in Arts Management: Data and Decision-Making through Arts Management Technology (3)