Skip to main content
Expand AU Menu

Economics | Forms


Current copies of all forms, including Internship Registration, Graduate Continuing Enrollment, and Independent Study Registration, can be found on the University Registrar's website here.

Hard copies are also available in Kreeger Hall Room 104 and the respective processing offices.

The declaration of major/minor form can be submitted electronically: online declaration of major or minor form