Adjunct Professorial Lecturer
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
Additional Positions at AU
- Adjunct Professional Lecturer
Dr Pyakuryal is an adjunct Professional Lecturer of mathemaics at American University, and an adjunct Instructor of Physics and Engineering at the University of District of Columbia.
(1) Post-doctoral Research Fellow : Computational Radiotherapy Physics Applications, National Cancer Institute/ National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD (2014-2016);
(2) Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) : Applied Physics, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL (2003-2011);
(3) Master of Science (MS): Electrical Engineering, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL (2000-2002);
(4) Master's Degree in Science (M.Sc) : General Physics; Tribhuwan University, Kathmandu, Nepal (1994-1997).
- Favorite Spot on Campus
- Languages Spoken
- English, Indian, Nepali
Download Resume (PDF)
- Contact Info
- For the Media
To request an interview for a
news story, call AU Communications
at 202-885-5950 or submit a request.