Skip to main content
Expand AU Menu



Lauren Tabbara, Manager
Director of Graduate Academic Programs


CAS Dean's Office
Fax: 202-885-2429
Battelle-Tompkins, Room 200

CAS Dean's Office
4400 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20016-8012

Application Procedures

HHS employees can apply nondegree courses toward graduate certificate and degree programs. For a list of courses offered, please see the AU registrar schedule.


To apply as a nondegree student, please:

• review the information at CAS Nondegree/Visiting Advising

• use the Nondegree Enrollment Form link (also in the "Instructions for Enrollment" section of the CAS Nondegree/Visiting Advising page)

• be sure to indicate HHS employee status in the appropriate section in the online form (Academic History).


Detailed degree admission requirements are available on the College of Arts and Sciences graduate admissions website.

HHS university online