- 18 credit hours with grades of C or better, a minimum of 9 credit hours at the 300-level or above, and at least 12 credit hours unique to the minor.
Required (3 credit hours)
Survey (3 credit hours)
Complete one course from the following:
- LIT-210 Survey of American Literature I (3) (3)
- LIT-211 Survey of American Literature II (3) (3)
- LIT-220 Survey of British Literature I (3) (3)
- LIT-221 Survey of British Literature II (3) (3)
- LIT-225 African Literature FA1 (3) (3)
- LIT-235 African-American Literature FA2 (3) (3)
- LIT-240 Asian American Literature FA2 (3) (3)
- LIT-252 Survey of Literary Theory (3) (3)
- LIT-267 Literatures of the Global South FA3 (3) (3)
Electives (12 credit hours)
- 12 credit hours in literature; at least 9 credit hours must be at the 300-level or above. Only one course in creative writing and one course in film may be counted toward the minor, or if no creative writing course is used, two film courses may be counted.