- 22 credit hours with grades of C or better, a minimum of 9 credit hours at the 300-level or above, and at least 12 credit hours unique to the minor.
- Students intending to pursue the theatre minor must be assigned a departmental advisor.
Required (16 credit hours)
- PERF-115 Theatre: Principles, Plays, and Performance FA1 (3) (3)
- PERF-251 Fundamentals of Acting (3) (3)
- PERF-260 Stagecraft (3) (3)
- PERF-261 Introduction to Stage Design (3) (3)
- PERF-265 Theatre Practicum (1) (1)
- PERF-365 Theatre History I: From the Greeks to the Eighteenth Century (3) (3)
- PERF-366 Theatre History II: From the Nineteenth Century to the Present (3) (3)
One of the following (3 credit hours):
- PERF-450 Rotating Topics in Theatre (1-3) (1-3) (3 credit hours required)
- PERF-452 Directing Techniques (3) (3)
- PERF-457 Playwriting (3) (3)