Minor in Applied Physics
18 credit hours with grades of C or better with at least 12 credit hours unique to the minor
- PHYS-100 Physics for the Modern World (4) or PHYS-105 General Physics I (4) or PHYS-110 Principles of Physics I (4)
- PHYS-200 Physics for the New Millennium (3) or PHYS-205 General Physics II (4) or PHYS-210 Principles of Physics II (4)
- PHYS-220 Astronomy (3) or PHYS-230 Changing Views of the Universe (3)
- PHYS-331 Modern Physics (3)
- 6 credit hours in elective courses at the 300 level or above , including courses outside of physics in relevant areas of technology, society, and policy, as approved by the department.