Minor in Special Education
- 18 credit hours with grades of C or better and at least 12 credit hours unique to the minor
- EDU-205 Schools and Society 4:2 (3)
- EDU-420 Psychology of Education (3)
- EDU-502 Methods of Managing Students with Behavior
- EDU-541 Foundations of Special Education for Exceptional Children (3) or EDU-545 Overview of all Exceptionalities: The Arts in Special Education (3)
- 6 credit hours from EDU-490 Independent Study in Education (1–6) or EDU-491 Internship in Education (3–9)
Other courses may be substituted with permission of the SETH advisor.