Minor in Women's and Gender Studies
- 18 credit hours with grades of C or better with at least 12 credit hours unique to the minor
- WGSS-125 Gender in Society (3) or WGSS-150 Women's Voices through Time (3)
- WGSS-400 Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Theory (3)
- WGSS-491 Internship in Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies (3)
- 9 credit hours of course work, 6 of which must be at the 300 level or above, from a list of women's and gender studies courses approved by the program director
Consult the program director for each semester’s approved course offerings.