With funding from Open Society Foundations, the Center is undertaking an initiative to monitor, analyze, and enhance public understanding of the performance of the Mission to Support the Fight against Corruption and Impunity in Honduras (MACCIH). Under the direction of School of International Service Professor Charles Call and a team of senior researchers, this one-year pilot effort will aim to understand the MACCIH in the context of anti-corruption and impunity initiatives in Honduras.
The initial findings from this initiative will be published once every two months in The MACCIH Monitor. This publication is intended to provide regular, independent analysis of the work of MACCIH, and will be available online in English and Spanish:
- The MACCIH Monitor, Issue 1, November 21, 2017 (English)
- El Monitor de MACCIH, Número 1, el 21 del noviembre del 2017 (Español)
- The MACCIH Monitor, Issue 2, January 31, 2018 (English)
- El Monitor de MACCIH, Número 2, el 31 del enero de 2018 (Español)
- The MACCIH Monitor, Issue 3, March 22, 2018 (English)
- El Monitor de MACCIH, Número 3, el 22 del marzo de 2018 (Español)