American University has a new preferred Travel Agency.
World Travel, Inc has the distinguished honor of being ranked the 4th largest independently-owned, US based Travel Management Company by BTN Magazine in 2012. World Travel focus is the mod-market clients-those with annual travel spend between $100,000 and $30 million. World Travel will provide American University:
- Online Travel tool for all airlines including Southwest, Jet Blue and other independent carriers
- Continuous automated quality control system that reviews university travelers' reservations for lower fares, better seat assignments, and upgrades
- Ability to purchase airline tickets that can be changed and/or voided within 24 hours at no charge
- 24 hour reservation call center owned and operated by World Travel with no extra charge for using the service after normal business hours
- Guaranteed lowest airfare. World Travel will credit the traveler double the difference in price if the traveler can find the same airfare at a lower price
- Ability to assist in making hotel and car reservations
- Customized departmental reports
Every AU employee will need to fill out a travel profile prior to using World Travel, which can be found on the AU Travel Portal.
Please see the travel agency comparison document that shows the benefits of using World Travel.
If you have any questions regarding the travel program or World travel please contact by phone Bill Walters at #2023 or by email at email@example.com.