Eagle Finance is a financial view that provides detailed accounting of student finances, for current and prior terms, with a breakdown of charges, payments, financial aid, refunds, and enrollment deposits (tuition and housing deposits) applied to the account.
Eagle Finance can be found online at myAU Portal under the Finances link.
The steps below describe how to make a payment on-line. Please also visit Eagle Finance for an on-line tutorial.
Access Eagle Finance at the Student Portal:
- Sign in to the student portal (myAU.american.edu)
- Click “Finances” under “Personalized Links”
- Click “Eagle Finance”
- Click on the “Student Finance Button”
- Eagle Finance Options: At the Make a Payment Tab
- Pay the student account bill online by eCheck. No service fee is charged with online eCheck payments.
- Pay the student account bill online by Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, or Discover Card only). A nonrefundable credit card service fee of 2.55 percent will be charged on the payment amount.
- Pay the enrollment deposit (seat deposit, tuition deposit and/or housing deposit) by eCheck or by Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, or Discover Card only). No service fee is charged when making enrollment deposits.
- At the Account Activity Tab
- View the student account activity detail
- View and print the online PDF bill by clicking the View Statement Button
- Save and email the online PDF bill
Remember to double-check that the account and routing numbers are in the appropriate fields when making an E-check payment. Do not place spaces or dashes in the account or routing numbers.
Most checks will display the bank routing and account numbers. However, a few check companies may display this information in a different manner on your checks.
Online payments made with incorrect account or routing numbers will not be recognized by your financial institution and will be returned unpaid within one to five business days. A $25 returned check fee will be assessed when a check is not paid by the bank and a financial hold will be placed on the student’s records. Please note that online payment amounts must be less than $50,000.00.