How to file for ACH Direct Deposit Refunds
Students who wish to receive their refund via ACH Direct Deposit must first enter in their bank account information prior to requesting a refund of the credit on their account.
Please be advised that ACH Direct Deposits can only be transmitted to U.S. bank accounts. Students must complete the following steps to enter their bank account information:
- Log on to the Student Portal
- Enter in the requested information
- Read the “Terms and Conditions”
- Click on the box underneath the “Terms and Conditions” box to indicate that you agree.
- Click on the “Submit” button
How to File a Refund RequestAfter you have entered your bank account information you will then need to request a refund of the credit on your account by completing the following steps:
- Make sure you are still logged into the Student Portal
- Use the link for the Student Refund request.
- Read and review the refund policy statement
- Click on the “Agree” link on the bottom of the statement to continue
- Fill in the form with the information requested
- Click the “submit” button at the bottom of the form