The Office of Sustainability is excited to partner with you to host Earth Month 2014 this April. The entire month will be dedicated to celebrating the spirit of Earth Day and American University's commitment to an active pursuit of sustainability. We will publish and distribute a calendar of events happening between 4/1 and 4/22 (Earth Day).
Benefits of Participation:
- Increased awareness of your organization
- Cross-promotion with other Earth Month events
- Recognition as a campus sustainability leader
- A special "thank you" from the Office of Sustainability on Earth Day
There are no requirements or restrictions for events, so let your creativity run wild! Event ideas:
- Educational speakers
- Workshops and demonstrations
- Film screenings
- Musical performances
Need inspiration? See the 2013 schedule link below. If you have questions, please contact Joshua Kaplan, Sustainability Coordinator at email@example.com or 202-885-6262.