HOW TO PLAY
1. Grab a Game Sheet
Pick up a game sheet at an AhealthyU event or download and print your own.
Follow the instructions on the game sheet and enter your personal wellness goal. Choose a goal that will help keep you on track.
Make it a SMART goal
Specific: clearly define an area for improvement
Measurable: quantify your goal
Attainable: create a goal that is reasonable for you
Realistic: decide on a goal that is worthwhile and will meet your needs
Time-related: determine a time frame for when this goal will be accomplished.
For example, "My personal goal is to:"
- Enter an action (ex: Take 10,000 steps)
- Enter the amount or duration of the action (ex: Everyday)
- Enter a desired date of achievement (ex: May 1, 2018)
Want to kick-start your game sheet?
Register your game sheet and receive 5 point stamps!
2. Participate in AhealthyU Programs and Collect Stamps
Attend AhealthyU activities and ask for your stamp at each event. Place your stamps in the numbered boxes on your game sheet. See the stamp awards chart below for stamp eligible activities. For a full listing of programs and activities view the AhealthyU Calendar.
Look for the game logo on participating events!
3. Win Great Prizes
Collect stamps, choose your prize, then submit your stamped game sheet to the AhealthyU office location at Gray Hall, Room 111. Contact the AhealthyU office at x3742 prior to visiting.
Prizes can be redeemed at the 10, 20, or 30 point level, while supplies last. Only one prize per redemption (e.g., if you are collecting a 30 point prize, you may not also collect a 10 or 20 point prize). Prizes are subject to tax and must be redeemed by May 31, 2018.
Stamp Awards Chart
From the Farmer†
|AhealthyU Luncheon Learn
||1||Group Fitness Class||1|
Weigh 2 Win*
Game Sheet Registration
Couch to 10k*
Weight Watchers® at Work
|AhealthyU & Partner Special Events‡
*These activities require participation throughout the duration of the programs; stamp points are awarded upon completion.
†Email email@example.com to receive stamps for receiving From the Farmer deliveries.
‡See eligible events on the left sidebar. AhealthyU will also announce eligible events via Twitter @AUemployees and Facebook throughout the fall semester.
OFFICIAL RULES & CONDITIONS
(1) Points to AhealthyU game sheets may be redeemed for prizes by American University full-time and adjunct faculty and full- and part-time staff. (2) Receive stamps by participating in AhealthyU and AhealthyU partner programs between January 17 and April 27, 2018. For the most current stamp awards chart visit www.american.edu/Points. (3) To receive your Points to AhealthyU prize, redeem the required number of stamps for the selected prize at the AhealthyU office in Gray Hall, Room 111. (4) Only one prize per redemption (e.g., if you are collecting a 30 point prize, you may not also collect a 10 or 20 point prize) and prizes are available while supplies last. (5) To collect additional prizes, simply start a new game sheet. (6) Completed Points to AhealthyU game sheets may be redeemed through May 31, 2018. (7) Prizes are subject to tax. (8) Stamps are non-transferrable, may not be issued retroactively, and completed game sheets are subject to verification. (9) Stamps earned in previous semesters do not rollover. (10) AhealthyU does not share your personal information; all game sheets will be shredded upon redemption.