The following training and communication plans are available to assist you with the AsuccessfulU system:
Staff, supervisors, and faculty administrators can learn more about the PMP program and how to perform the mid-year phase. The online training course for the mid-year check-in runs approximately 30 minutes. To access training:
- Click here to access the AsuccessfulU portal site.
- Click the "Go to AsuccessfulU" button in the middle of the page.
- From the "Home" tab on the top left of the page click on the "Learning" tab from the drop down menu.
- Go to "Performance Management Program: The Mid-year Discussion" to launch the course; hover your mouse over the title, to the right will be a button that says "Go to Content," click that to launch the video. Some may need to complete pre-requisites before accessing this course.
- If you have completed the live course "Performance Management Program: The Mid-year Discussion: Workshop for Managers" and would like to take this online course, search on keyword "Mid-year" in the 'Search Catalog' field to find the course in the online catalog.
* NOTE * The tutorials work best using Internet Explorer 7, 8 or 9. Make sure your pop up blocker is disabled, or the video will not launch. If you experience problems launching the online tutorial, please contact email@example.com.
Step-by-step procedures for using the AsuccessfulU electronic system is available to staff for reference as they navigate through it. To obtain a user guide, visit the AsuccessfulU portal site. Click on the resources listed under "AsuccessfulU: User Guides."
The monthly newsletter shares human resources-related news and events with you. It also is a source for periodic, additional information about the changes in the PMP program and how to make best use of its features. To view current and past issues, visit the HR Newsletter Archives page.
Departmental PMP Resource People
Human Resources has worked with department leaders to identify at least one well trained “super user” in each university department who can serve as a resource person to staff and faculty administrators. These PMP Resource People have received specialized training on the AsuccessfulU electronic system and serve as the internal “help” function for staff and faculty administrators as they use it. Click here to see the current list of super users.
If you have questions about the new PMP program or using AsuccessfulU, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to top