At Kogod our mission is to:
- Provide our graduates with a rigorous framework of business education and research that develops their critical thinking and problem solving skills that are relevant to all industries and interests.
- Prepare our graduates to be the best to work and lead in organizations across the private and public sectors spanning the globe, and to understand the broad and enduring impact organizations have on individuals and society.
- Conduct and publish high-quality scholarship for academic and professional audiences.
Pillars of Learning
We will achieve our mission and infuse our vision into all we do by:
- Making experiential learning our first priority.
- Creating a deeper understanding of the interconnectedness between business, government, and non-governmental organizations.
- Helping students become globally minded and globally linked through coursework and relationships with international organizations and academic institutions.