The Kogod School of Business is committed to connecting alumni to current students and one another to develop meaningful and lasting professional relationships. Through our programs and events, alumni and current students have the opportunity to get to know each other in casual and professional settings.
The realm of possibilities is exponentially greater when alumni and current students work together rather than on their own. Please fill out this brief form to share the ways in which you would like to engage with the Kogod community.
The Kogod Network
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
For more information and to register, please click here.
Ways to Stay Connected
As an alumnus, you can get involved with the school by making connections and giving back. Engage with other alumni and help current students by actively participating in our community.
- Identify yourself as a graduate of the Kogod School of Business in your professional bio, LinkedIn profile, etc.
- Attend an American University networking event and bring a friend.
- Partner with one of Kogod's undergraduate student clubs or graduate student clubs.
- Reach out to your professors or respond to a student request.
- Encourage your company to recruit Kogod students.
- Bring your company to an Industry Day event on campus.
- Share job announcements with the Kogod Center for Career Development.
- Be a resource for student informational interviews.
- Participate in a mock interview on campus or volunteer at the annual Kogod Network event.