Graduate Certificate in Real Estate
The Real Estate graduate business certificate is designed for students seeking advancement in the finance field or professional entry into real estate management.
This certificate is designed for current managers seeking advancement in the field, or professionals seeking entry into real estate management.
- 15 credit hours of approved course work with grades of B or better
Grades of C or D in certificate program courses are not accepted toward the fulfillment of certificate requirements, although these grades will be included in the calculation of the GPA. Students must have at least a 3.0 GPA in certificate courses in order to be awarded a certificate. Students must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours during each 12 month period. Students must complete the certificate within four years.
Passing grades in introduction to economics and introduction to accounting courses, and passing grade in undergraduate statistics course or passing score on mathematics equivalency examination.
Course Requirements (students may choose any five)
- REAL-730 Real Estate Principles and Investments (3)
- REAL-731 Real Property and Asset Management (3)
- REAL-734 Real Estate Development (3)
- REAL-735 Real Estate Transactions and Contracts (3)
- REAL-736 Urban Planning and Sustainability (3)
- REAL-737 Real Estate Finance and Mortgage Markets (3)