Financial Services & IT Lab
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
For information about reserving the FSIT Lab, please visit the reservation page.
The Kogod Financial Services and IT Lab is located in the Kogod building expansion in room T-51. The new hands-on learning facility is comprised of:
- A 1,000 square foot main room with 38 networked stations with access to real time data feeds from Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, databases such as Compustat and CRSP, and software application, @Risk
- Large LCD screens providing real market information and teaching material
- Two overhead projectors for classroom use
- Document camera
- Annotation tablet
- Combo DVD player and VHS VCR
- Microphones and public address systems for large venues
- Two network printers
- Copier and scanner
- Video conference portable unit
- Mini-lab with 10 stations, with access to the same databases and software in the FSIT Lab (located in room T-54)
- Meeting room
- Three breakout rooms
- Behavioral research lab with 12 stations