The FSIT Lab is a value-added teaching and learning tool to enhance students' experience that is paramount to their future work and career.
All workshops and training sessions in the FSIT Lab include discipline-specific instruction and specialized education for students looking to:
- Sharpen financial skills
- Deepen business knowledge
- Access in-depth research in accounting, finance, economics, and allied fields
- Gain a competitive advantage for internships and jobs
- Prepare for the professional world
These training sessions and workshops illustrate how to access existing knowledge within various outlets while utilize industry-accepted software applications and databases. Additionally, training will help students to articulate a project agenda and critically evaluate analysis and research reports.
All FSIT Lab's training sessions focus on using Thomson ONE and Bloomberg platforms, as well as different databases, to provide students with the tools they need to excel in their coursework and to increase their marketability.
- Bloomberg Jump Start
- Bloomberg Equity Valuation
- Bloomberg Foreign Exchange Market Analytics
- FOREX: Building Real Time Financial Models with Bloomberg
- Thomson ONE Investment Management Analytics
- Thomson ONE Portfolio Analytics
- Thomson ONE Banker Jump Start
- Thomson ONE Peer Ration Analysis
- Uncertainty and Risk Analysis using @Risk Decision Analysis Software
Register online using training registration form. Please contact Octavian Ionici, Director of the Financial Services and Information Technology Lab, with any questions related to training opportunities.