The Kogod Financial Economics and Accounting Seminar series is co-run for the 2014-2015 academic year by Valentina Bruno (Finance, Fall 2014), Todd Prono (Finance, Spring 2015), and Susan Krische (Accounting).
Unless otherwise specified, American University-based seminars will be held on Thursday (Finance) or Friday (Accounting) in KSB 215 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
In addition, the Accounting Brown-Bag Series will be held on Friday in KSB 215 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
To view the Economics brown-bag series, please click here.
Fall 2014 Schedule
- Friday, Sept 5 - Accounting - Karen Sedatole, Michigan State University
- Friday, Sept 19 - Accounting Brown-Bag - Susan Krische, American University
- Friday, October 3 - Accounting - Shiva Rajgopal, Emory University
- Friday, October 17 - N/A - CAR Conference
- Friday, November 7 - Accounting Brown-Bag - Gopal Krishnan, American University
- Friday, November 21 - Accounting - Emanual Zur, University of Maryland
- Friday, December 5 - Accounting Brown-Bag - Yinqi Zhang, American University
Spring 2015 Schedule
- Friday, February 6 - Accounting Brown-Bag - Yijiang Zhao, American University
- Friday, February 20 - Accounting - Long Chen, George Mason University
- Friday, March 6 - N/A - Friday before Spring Break
- Friday, March 20 - Accounting - Lucy Chen, Villanova University
- Friday, April 3 - Accounting - Chan Li, University of Pittsburg
- Friday, April 17 - Accounting Brown-Bag - Parthiban David, American University
- Friday, May 1 - Open