When corporations and universities collaborate to explore cutting edge strategic issues, greater progress can be made.
Corporations are outstanding at identifying problems, making data available and critiquing ideas and approaches. University faculty and graduate students introduce new approaches and benefit from having their ideas challenged by their corporate partners.
Corporate sponsors contribute annually to support the Center's research, forums and reports related to cybersecurity governance.
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP
- Seat on the research advisory committee
- Sponsor logo displayed on Center publications, website, meeting invitations and Powerpoint presentations
- Free access to the Center's research reports and white papers
- Discounted registration for workshops, symposia and educational programs
- Participation in Center research projects, including identification of new projects
- Networking opportunities with private and public sector thought- leaders
- Practice leadership in cybersecurity governance