Top 5 Event Planning Tips
- Plan Early. Begin thinking about your event at least 6 weeks in advance. Use the AU Event Webviewer found to find the best available space, date and/or time for your event.
- Secure Your Location. Submit a room request using the online request form.
- Budget. Determine how much money you have to spend on the event.
- Schedule a Consultation. Meet with a member of the Admin Services team to discuss the many logistics of your event. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Create a Buzz. Work with members of the Marketing and Communications to get the word out about your event.