Please use the following information and resources on this page to contact the Kogod Tax Center.
Kogod Tax Center
Kogod School of Business at American University
4545 42nd Street NW, Suite 105
Washington, DC 20016
Phone: (202) 885-6506
Fax: (202) 885-1390
For quotes or to request an interview, please contact Rick Todd, Public Relations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Areas of Expertise
Executive Director Donald Williamson and Managing Director David Kautter can both comment on the following subjects:
- Accounting methods and periods
- Business formation (corporations and pass through entities)
- Business and family wealth succession (estates, gifts, and trusts)
- IRS procedures and practices
- Real estate transactions
- Research and development tax planning
- Employee fringe benefits
- Executive compensation
- Individual taxation
- Business taxation
Individually, the experts at the Kogod Tax Center can speak to a number of additional topics within the areas of accounting and taxation:
Please visit the Leadership and Staff page to view brief biographical information about each of our experts.