Enrollment in CBRS will begin April 1.
Early decision students will be able to enroll on February 15. All admitted American University freshmen who are invited to join the CBRS program as indicated in their acceptance letters are eligible to enroll in the CBRS program. Please complete the following steps by May 1, 2016:
- Go to the university’s Web portal (myau.american.edu). Enter the user name and password that you created according to the instructions in your admission packet. If you have not already done this, you’ll need to take this step before you can gain access to the reservation form on the myau.american.edu portal.
- When you are logged in, click on Life@AU, either from the
list of links on the right or the menus across the top of the page. That
will take you to another series of links; please click on CBRS
Reservation, which is under "personalized links" and will take you to
the reservation form. If you do not see this link, please click on the direct link here.
- On your reservation form, select and rank your seminar
choices, with 1 being your first choice and 3 being your last choice. If
your preferred courses are not available and you would like to be
considered for any available open space in the CBRS program, please
check the appropriate box on the form. Complete and submit your CBRS
enrollment online by May 1. We’ll confirm receipt of your application by
e-mail. Please note that all e-mail correspondence will be via your AU
If you have questions about advising and registration, please contact the school or college to which you have been admitted.
- College of Arts and Sciences
CAS Advising Team: (202) 885-2453
- Kogod School of Business
The Kogod Advising Team: firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-885-1914
- School of Communication
The SOC Advising Team: 202-885-2061
- School of International Service
email@example.com or 202-885-1639
- School of Public Affairs (Dept of Government)
Nathan Williamson: firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-885-6142
If you have further questions, call 202-885-3879 or e-mail us at email@example.com.