How to Enroll
Early decision students will be able to enroll on February 15, and all other admitted American University students who were invited to join the CBRS program can enroll as of April 1. By enrolling, you secure your spot in the program and can select your fall course on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please complete the following steps by May 1, 2017:
- Go to the university’s Web portal (myau.american.edu). Enter the user name and password that you created according to the instructions in your admission packet. If you have not already done this, you’ll need to take this step before you can gain access to the reservation form on the myau.american.edu portal.
- Please click on CBRS
Reservation, under "Life@AU." If you do not see this link, please click on the direct link here.
- On your reservation form, indicate your course choice, with 1 being your first choice. We will notify you of your course placement via your AU
If you have questions about advising and registration, please contact the school or college to which you have been admitted.
- College of Arts and Sciences
CAS Advising Team: (202) 885-2453
- Kogod School of Business
The Kogod Advising Team: email@example.com or 202-885-1914
- School of Communication
The SOC Advising Team: 202-885-2061
- School of International Service
firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-885-1639
- School of Public Affairs (Dept of Government)
Nathan Williamson: email@example.com or 202-885-6142
If you have further questions, call 202-885-3879 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.