We invite you to look through our bimonthly newsletter, Honorable Mentions, which keeps you up-to-date on the Honors news, provides a snapshot of the day-to-day operation of the University Honors Program and highlights individual student and faculty activities and accomplishments.
Working on an exciting Capstone project? Get an awesome internship? Want to recommend a class or a professor?
We invite you to submit Honors related news for publication in our newsletter Honorable Mentions. Anyone can do it.
Just send your news to email@example.com with your name, phone number, and whatever it is that you would like to tell us.
- Honors alums 'give back'
- Honors Study/Travel Program visits Istanbul in 2011
- Director's note
- Honors Center moves to a new home
- New faces in Honors
- Spring '11 Honors Colloquia
- Capstone in progress . . .
- Honors event benefits D.C. public school library
- Student Honors Board
- Upcoming Annual Honors Awards
- Honors 101 wraps up, fall '11 planning gets underway
- Fall '10 semester in photos