The GRC is a dedicated study and event space for graduate students located between the Library and School of International Service.
Access Two Ways:
- SIS Building: Terrace (when SIS Building is open) or garage P1 level
- Bender Library: Lower Level (when Library is open)
General library information:
GRC Collaborative Workroom reservations and technology:
- Chat in the window to the right to make a reservation. View current availability for each room: GRC B54, GRC B55
- Reservations are available to AU graduate students between 8am-midnight when the GRC is staffed. At all other times, the Workrooms are first-come, first-served.
- Each Workroom includes an LCD screen equipped to project from student laptops. Please ask the GRC staff for help using the screens.
- Please see the Workroom Policies
Day-Use Locker check-out:
- Day-Use lockers can be checked out by AU graduate students from the GRC desk.
- Lockers are due the following day when the library closes.
- Semester lockers located immediately outside the GRC can be checked out from the Borrowing Desk on the First Floor of the Library.
- Lockers are not intended for storage of food, perishable items, or uncharged Library materials. Library staff reserve the right to check lockers
- The GRC Smart Classroom offers a variety of technological tools intended to enhance classes or events.
- To reserve a room for classes, or find out more about available technology, please contact the GRC desk.
Thesis and Dissertation Formatting Assistance:
- GRC staff can provide assistance with basic questions regarding formatting theses and dissertation in accordance with AU guidelines. Questions regarding content should be directed to the student’s school, college or department.
- Theses and dissertation formatting assistance is available on a walk-in basis. Assistance is not available overnight or when the Library is closed.
- For more information about electronic thesis and dissertation submission, formatting guidelines, or templates, visit the ETD website.