Place your interlibrary loan request now:
For more information about placing a request, please read our detailed instructions below.
Tips for placing a successful ILL or CLS request:
• It’s very important to state on the request form where you found your citation. We can use this information to assist us in our search and greatly reduce the time it takes to get the article or book into your hands.
• Performing a title search in WorldCat may be the best way to verify your citation, and this will also provide you with an OCLC number for your request.
• OCLC or ISBN numbers for books and ISSN numbers for articles are very helpful to library staff and including this type of information when placing your requests will help expedite the process.
• If you have received an “unavailable” notice for a CLS request, and you would now like for us to find it through ILL, including information about this notice in the ILL request’s comments section will help our staff determine whether we should attempt a search of WRLC libraries.
• WRLC/consortium loan items requested by a proxy patron may be charged to the faculty member, but interlibrary loan requests must be placed by the faculty member in order to be checked out to the faculty member’s account
• For frequently asked questions, please visit our FAQ page.