AU Faculty and Examples of Their Online Assignments
- Ask Students to Introduce Themselves in a Discussion Forum: Examples of Online Introductions from CAS and SPA
- When Students Don't Do the Reading: How Many Prompts Do You Need to Give Each Student a Provocative Topic?
Videos about Online Assignments
- SIS Pandemic Preparedness
- Distance Learning and Web 2.0
- Can Students Moderate Online Discussions?
- Using Blackboard for Online Classes
Note: The above links will take you to the AU's iTunesU Store for "Teaching Online." Videos are free and will need to be downloaded/viewed through iTunes.
Online Education Software: Tutorials and Tools
Best Practices in Online Education
- 10 Tips for Teaching Online by Amy Eisman
- Design Factors Affecting Student Satisfaction and Perceived Learning by Karen Swan
- Instructional Immediacy and the Seven Principles: Strategies for Facilitating Online Courses by Holly M. Hutchins
- Blackboard Log-In
- Blackboard Support
- Blackboard Training Sign-Up
- Wimba Information
- Collaborate Information
If you are unable to find answers to your questions online:
BLACKBOARD SUPPORT GROUP
Bender Library, Room 321
Mon. - Fri. 9:00am - 5:30pm