You can quickly add or remove a user from your Blackboard Course from the User Management panel.
- In the Control Panel menu area select Users and Groups then click Users from the expanded panel.
- To add a new user to your course, hover over the Enroll User button at the top of the page and click Find Users to Enroll
- On the next page there will be a place for a student's username and role. If you do not know their username, click Browse, to search for them in the system.
- Once you find their username, click the bubble next to their name and click Submit at the bottom of the Search page.
- The Search page will automatically put the username into the box on the Find Users to Enroll page. You can add multiple students at once by inserting commas in between usernames.
- Change a student's role by selecting the drop menu and selecting Student or Teaching Assistant.
- Click Submit to add the student.
If you need to remove a student, just select the check box next to their name on the main Users page, then click the Remove Users from Course box.