SPA Announces Full Slate of Competitors for Mock Trial Tournament
Twenty colleges and universities from the across the country have confirmed participation in the second annual WONK Invitational Mock Trial tournament.
Wonk Trial 2: Red, Wonk, and Blue is hosted by SPA’s Mock Trial team. The tournament will be held on the AU campus November 10th and 11th.
Teams from these schools will attend:
- American University
- Bowling Green State University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Columbia University
- Duke University
- Elon University
- Fordham University - Lincoln Center
- Georgetown University
- Howard University
- Penn State University
- Swarthmore University
- University of Georgia
- University of Maryland
- University of Maryland - Baltimore County
- University of Michigan
- University of North Alabama
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- University of Richmond
- University of Southern California
- Washington & Lee University
Mock Trial at AU aims to make WONK Trial a top-notch tournament experience by providing guests with a prompt schedule of events during the tournament, high-quality judging in every round, and a diverse range of schools to compete against throughout the competition.
If you have any questions about the tournament, please contact: email@example.com.