Please enter a service name and click on "Search". Searches are case insensitive.
Create a rental account at AU Campus Store
Create a rental account at AU Campus Store Create an Account 1. On the top of the homepage, click on the My Account link 2. Read the "Privacy" statement 3. Under New Users, click Register 4. Complete Account Information and Billing/Shipping Address fields 5. Click Create Account
So far students have saved over $300 million with Rent-A-Text, the largest in-store and online rental program in the country brought to you by Follett. Here's a few reasons why students and faculty love us:
• Guaranteed to get the right book for class
• Free in-store pickup where available. Check your bookstore for details.
• Multiple forms of payment including financial aid and campus cards where available. Check your bookstore for details.
• Use the book like you normally would - highlight and take notes.
How Do I Rent Books?
Click "Textbooks & Course Materials" on you bookstore efollett page to begin. If your book is available for rent you'll be prompted to register before you can complete your order. Upon completing registration, you'll be directed back to your bookstore shopping cart to complete your purchase.
When to Check-In?
Rentals must be returned to the bookstore by the return date on your receipt (or confirmation email) to avoid any additional charges. We'll also send reminder emails toward the end of your term (to the email address you've provided during registration) to help you remember when to bring your rented books back.
Check-In Your Rentals In-Store or Online
Return your books back to your local Campus Bookstore or:
• Click "My Account" then "View Your Order History".
• Locate and click on the order number for the book(s) that you rented.
• Click "Rental Status". Select CHECK-IN - Return your rental textbooks
• Select the book(s) to be checked in and enter the quantity for each book, click "ProcessOrder".
• Review your Return Address information and click "Continue".
• Click "Create a Shipping Label and Packing List". Return shipping is free by using the FedEx shipping label.
• Include the packing list with your books and affix the FedEx shipping label to the outside of the box.
• Take your package to any location that ships FedEx Ground. All packages must be postmarked prior to the return date listed on your receipt.