Fraternity & Sorority Life at American University
Greetings and Welcome to Fraternity and Sorority Life at American University!
Our community is comprised of fraternity men and sorority women dedicated to a lifetime bond of brotherhood and sisterhood. Our organizations offer the opportunity for men and women to grow as individuals, while experiencing safe and healthy social, philanthropic and academic endeavors.
Fraternity & Sorority Life provides you the following:
- opportunities for service to the community
- leadership skills
- high academic standards for their members
- a unique and diverse opportunity to seek an experience that will enhance your college career and life beyond your undergraduate experience.
- 1387 Current members
- 3.39 Fall 2012 Community GPA
- 30 Recognized Organizations
- 3 Colonies / New organizations
As part of Student Activities, our staff serves as advisors, mentors and educators, providing the foundation for student engagement, leadership development and student-initiated programming in a challenging environment which promotes personal, social, and intellectual growth.