Dating Abuse and Stalking
Sexual Assault Resources
Dating Abuse Resources
- Women Empowered Against Violence (WEAVE) (202) 452-9550 Provides advocacy and legal services and resources.
- Women Empowered Against Violence Emergency Domestic Relations Project(EDRP)(202) 393-6290, Domestic Violence legal services at the Domestic Violence Intake Center
- Break the Cycle 1-888-988-8336 Helpline, Break the Cycle provides legal services and other advocacy programs for survivors ages 12-24
- Deaf Abused Women's Network (DAWN) TTY: (202)861-0258 DAWN is a local organization that supports deaf women in abusive relationships.
- My Sister’s Place (202) 529-5991, 24-Hour Hotline and Support Services
- SAFE, Inc (202) 879-7851 Support and advocacy, Protection Orders
- Tahirih Justice Center (703) 575-0070, Provides legal options and support services for immigrant women and their children and the larger international community
- National Center for Victimes of Crime Stalking Resource Center-- Hotline: 1-800-FYI-CALL