Late Departure Request - Spring 2014
Residence Halls close at 12 noon on Wednesday, May 7, 2014. Any student wishing to remain in housing past this date must complete the below application. All applications are due by Monday, April 21, 2014 at 5pm EST, no exceptions. Once reviewed, an email confirmation will be sent by your Resident Director with the proper approval information, a denial of the request, or a request for additional supporting documentation.
Additional supporting documentation may need to be provided. If so, this documentation must be received in the Housing & Dining Programs Office (Anderson Hall) by 5pm EST on April 21, 2014 or the documentation must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by this deadline. If your documentation is not received by 5pm EST on April 21, 2014, your request will be automatically denied.
Approved reasons for late departure include:
- Graduating seniors
- Confirmed and official participation in graduation ceremony
Students pre-Approved for late departure include (Please do NOT complete a late-departure application):
- Confirmed reservation in AU Summer Housing (Must have a May 11 check-in date)
- Current or Summer Student Employee of Housing & Dining Programs
Typical reasons for denied requests for late departure:
- Missed deadline for request
- Employment dates
- Lease/Apartment not available
- Travel by parent/guardian for moving out of residence halls
If you have any other questions, please contact your Resident Director or Housing & Dining Programs at email@example.com or by calling (202)885-3370.