- Interested in participating in the open room change process? Click here for more information.
- Current students interested in 2014-2015 on-campus housing - click here for information.
- Interested in Summer 2014 intern housing? For information, click here.
- Apply to be an RMC! Click here for the Summer 2014 application.
- Learn More & Apply Now to be a 2014-2015 Program Associate. Information Sessions are required to apply, so don't miss your opportunity!
- Spring Break is March 7-16! Click here to see the adjusted hours for all on-campus dining.
- Apply to be a Desk Receptionist! Click here for the Fall 2014 application.
Follow HDP on Twitter and Facebook
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for up to date information on policy, programming, and important dates.
Like HDP Here
Dining Services at American University
Curious about meal plan rates and your dining options? AU Dining is committed to provided an excellent dining experience for all members of the campus community.
Learn More Here
Spring 2014 Move-In Information
Residence Halls will reopen for the spring 2014 semester on Sunday, January 5, 2014 at 3:00pm. Students can move-in anytime after 3pm on January 5, 2014. All spring 2014 residents are required to attend floor meetings at 10:00pm on Sunday, January 12th.
Guest and Intern Housing
Looking for a place to live in DC while completing an internship? Be sure to check out our Guest and Intern Housing page for more information above living at American University during the Spring 2014 semester.
Full Details Here
Looking to rent a Micro-Fridge or loft your bed? Visit our room rentals page for information on vendors we partner with.
Full Details Here
@AUHDP on Twitter
Follow Housing & Dining Programs on Twitter for up-to-date information regarding policy, programming, and important dates.
Housing & Dining Programs on Facebook
Like Housing & Dining Programs on Facebook for up-to-date information regarding policy, programming, and important dates.
Like Us Here