Skip to main content

Optional Practical Training (OPT) Reporting

All F-1 students on OPT must report any change in employment or address during OPT within 10 days. Also inform ISSS if you decide to leave the US and not return on OPT or change your status during your approved OPT time.

How to Report Employment on OPT 

Log on to iEagle and submit the following e-forms, listed under OPT Reporting in the left menu:

  • OPT EAD card
  • OPT Employer Information Form

Students on the STEM OPT Extension

All students on the OPT STEM Extension must submit current employer information every 6 months. Log on to iEagle and submit the STEM OPT Reporting e-form under OPT Reporting in the left menu.

Change of Address During OPT

If you change your address, at any time during OPT, please submit your new address information within 10 days via the myau portal.

After graduation your student portal becomes your alumni portal, log-in with the same username and password. If you are having trouble accessing your portal please use the Reset an expired or forgotten password link below the log-in boxes.

Change of Status on OPT

If you change status from F-1 (i.e. to H-1B, A-1, G-4, Permanent Resident, etc.) email a copy of your change of status confirmation to ISSS.