Twenty colleges and universities from the across the country have confirmed participation in the second annual WONK Invitational Mock Trial tournament.
Wonk Trial 2: Red, Wonk, and Blue is hosted by SPA’s Mock Trial team. The tournament will be held on the AU campus November 10th and 11th.
Teams from these schools will attend:
- American University
- Bowling Green State University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Columbia University
- Duke University
- Elon University
- Fordham University - Lincoln Center
- Georgetown University
- Howard University
- Penn State University
- Swarthmore University
- University of Georgia
- University of Maryland
- University of Maryland - Baltimore County
- University of Michigan
- University of North Alabama
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- University of Richmond
- University of Southern California
- Washington & Lee University
Mock Trial at AU aims to make WONK Trial a top-notch tournament experience by providing guests with a prompt schedule of events during the tournament, high-quality judging in every round, and a diverse range of schools to compete against throughout the competition.
If you have any questions about the tournament, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.