- Assist the Vice President of Programming in their official duties
- Assist in the planning, development, and successful completion of RHA programs and events
- Assist the Vice President in designing and creating innovative advertising for RHA program
- The planning and management of all conference trips
- Managing RHA’s relationship with the National Association of College and University Residence Halls, Inc.
- The design and creation of regional and national bids
- Drafting “Of the Month” reports
Community Outreach Coordinator
- The Community Outreach Coordinator shall work with the Residence Hall Association Executive Board in the maintenance of good relations between the organization and the campus community.
- Primarily working with and reporting to the Vice President of Advocacy and Community Coordination, the COC shall be responsible for working with the Hall Councils in the investigation of possible advocacy issues, promoting RHA events and programs through advertising, as well as assisting Hall Council members with ideas for promoting new events and initiatives.
- The Community Outreach Coordinator, along with the RHA VP of Advocacy and Community Coordination shall also work with the General Assembly to follow through on passed legislation, ensuring that the correct campus partner is contacted for future discussion.
- Maintain the Constitution and By-Laws of the Residence Hall Association.
- Attend all General Assembly meetings.
- Be knowledgeable of Roberts Rules and answer any questions related to parliamentary procedure.
- Chair the three person council reviewing charges of impeachment.
- Serve as the Chair of the Board of Elections for all RHA elections.