National & Regional Awards
The National Communications Coordinator is responsible for submitting bids to the regional level. There are two types of awards that the school can bid for: Individual Awards and School Awards.
The Individual Awards include OCM Distinguished Service Awards, OCM NCC of the Year, Student of the Year, Hallenbeck Service Award, and the First Year Experience Award.
The School Awards include School of the Year, Building RHA, and Commitment to Diversity.
- NACURH First Year Experience Award given to Kevin Sutjak
- CAACURH First Year Experience Award given to Kevin Sutjak
- CAACURH School of the Year
- CAACURH No-Frills 2010 Host School
- NACURH RHA Building Block Award
- CAACURH RHA Building Block Award
- CAACURH Advisor of the Year given to Leah Kreimer
- NACURH Advisor of the Year given to Leah Kreimer