Training and Events
- Establish and assess learning outcomes for all trainings.
- Create and maintain a schedule of programs and events hosted by RHA, Hall Councils, and other student organizations.
- Host two comprehensive training sessions for General Assembly members (Fall and Spring).
Relationships and Collaborations
- Promote greater outreach to student organizations through Hall Councils, joint programming, and/or advocacy efforts.
- Form better relationships with RAs, RDs, ARDs, and Housing and Dining through outreach and more consistent and clear communication.
- Enhance relations between the RHA Executive Board and the Hall Councils through increased mentoring and communication.
- Increase regional and national recognition and involvement through bidding, seeking regional positions, and participating in committees.
Promotion and Branding
- Make more efficient use of social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) as a promotional outlet by assigning posting requirements prior to events.
- Promote financial and legislative transparency to General Assembly and campus partners.
- Demonstrate consistent professionalism throughout the organization.
- Rebrand RHA on campus and promote the organization name and purpose to students.