What is Conflict Coaching?Conflict coaching assists individuals in finding ways to manage or address individual conflicts in their lives. Generally this occurs in a one-on-one meeting.
This service is available if another party declines mediation or if an individual wants to address conflict without a third party, but needs assistance in planning to do so.
Benefits of Conflict Coaching
- Directly assists the concerned individual with managing conflict.
- Maintains direct and private communication between disputing parties.
- Improves an individual’s overall ability to manage and communicate in conflict.
- Can be done if only one party is interested.
- Can be a first step before mediation.
- Like mediation, is generally less costly and time-consuming than other methods of addressing a dispute.