Scheduling an Event
**Note: University Event Scheduling (UES) is now accepting space requests for the events occurring before May 13, 2013.
UES Scheduling Process:
1. Space Requests can be submitted by faculty, full-time staff, and the executive officers of a recognized student organization who have attended the required Event Planner 101 training.
2. All requests are reviewed on a first come, first serve basis.
3. UES requires at least three (3) business days to schedule an event requiring little or no support service. Reservations for more complex events should be requested at least ten (10) business days in advance.
4. Telephone and email reservations are not accepted.
5. Charges may be levied for services and equipment related to the use of the space.
6. Confirmations are sent by email.
University Event Scheduling (UES) schedules the following event spaces on campus:
The Mary Graydon Center, Butler Boardroom, Butler Conference Room, SIS Lounge, select Residence Hall spaces (McDowell Formal Lounge, Hughes Formal Lounge, Anderson Conference Room), and select Outdoor locations (Friedheim Quadrangle, Woods-Brown Amphitheatre, Leonard Picnic Area, McKinley Green, Letts-Anderson Quad).
University Event Scheduling schedules instructional spaces for event purposes only (instructional spaces needed for classes, exams, or course-related activities must be reserved through the Registrar’s Office), but cannot process requests for instructional space until after three (3) weeks into the Fall & Spring semesters (one (1) week into the Summer semester) to allow for course schedule adjustment by the Registrar's Office.
UES will forward requests to the appropriate sub-scheduler for events in Athletic spaces (Bender Arena, Bender Lobby, Tennis Courts, Greenberg Track, Tenley Field, Palmer Kettler Lounge, Classroom 235, and Frailey Pool), Kay Spiritual Life Center, Katzen Arts Center, or any locations on Tenley Campus, or Washington College of Law.