Scheduling an Event
Note: University Event Scheduling (UES) is only accepting space requests for events occurring through May 11, 2014.
Process for Requesting Space:
1. Space Requests can be submitted by faculty, staff and student leaders of an AU recognized organization who have completed the online 25Live requestor training.
2. All requests are reviewed on a first come, first serve basis.
3. UES requires at least three (3) business days to schedule an event requiring little or no support service. Reservations for more complex events should be requested at least ten (10) business days in advance.
4. Telephone and email reservations are not accepted.
5. Charges may be levied for services and equipment related to the use of the space.
6. Confirmations are sent via email.
7. Submit a space request by visiting 25Live.
University Event Scheduling (UES) schedules the following event spaces on campus:
The Mary Graydon Center, Butler Boardroom, Butler Conference Room, select Residence Hall spaces (McDowell & Hughes Formal Lounge), and select Outdoor locations (Friedheim Quadrangle, Woods-Brown Amphitheatre, Leonard Picnic Area, Letts-Anderson Quad).
University Event Scheduling schedules instructional spaces for event purposes only (instructional spaces needed for classes, exams, or course-related activities must be reserved through the Registrar’s Office), but cannot process requests for instructional space until after three (3) weeks into the Fall & Spring semesters (one (1) week into the Summer semester) to allow for course schedule adjustment by the Registrar's Office.
Other Campus Facilities
Space requests submitted are automatically directed to the appropriate sub-scheduler for events in Athletic spaces (Bender Arena, Bender Lobby, Tennis Courts, Greenberg Track, Tenley Field, Palmer Kettler Lounge, Classroom 235, and Frailey Pool), Kay Spiritual Life Center, Katzen Arts Center, Kogod School of Business, School of International Service and Bender Library.