University Event Scheduling (UES) schedules the following event spaces on campus:
The Mary Graydon Center, Butler Boardroom, Butler Conference Room, select Residence Hall spaces (McDowell & Hughes Formal), and select Outdoor locations (Friedheim Quadrangle, Woods-Brown Amphitheatre, Leonard Picnic Area, McKinley Green, Letts-Anderson Quad).
UES schedules instructional spaces for event purposes only (instructional spaces needed for classes, exams, or course-related activities must be reserved through the Registrar’s Office), but cannot process requests for instructional space until after three (3) weeks into the Fall & Spring semesters (one (1) week into the Summer semester) to allow for course schedule adjustment by the Registrar's Office.
Requests for Athletic spaces (Bender Arena, Bender Lobby, Tennis Courts, Greenberg Track, Tenley Field, Palmer Kettler Lounge, Classroom 235, and Frailey Pool), Kay Spiritual Life Center, Katzen Arts Center, Kogod School of Business, School of International Service and Bender Library are submitted using 25Live and will be automatically directed to the appropriate sub-scheduler.
Scheduling an Event:
1. Space Requests can be submitted by faculty, full-time staff and student leaders of an AU recognized organization who have completed the online .
2. All requests are reviewed on a first come, first serve basis.
3. UES requires at least three (3) business days to schedule an event requiring little or no support service. Reservations for more complex events should be requested at least ten (10) business days in advance.
4. Telephone or email reservations are not accepted.
5. Charges may be levied for services and equipment related to the use of the space.
6. Confirmations are sent by email.
7. Submit a space request by visiting .